My newfound tequila cocktail. Margarita with fizzzz….
- .5 oz (1 part) fresh lime juice
- .5 oz (1 part) simple syrup
- 1.5 oz (3 parts)tequila
- 2.5 oz (5 parts) fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 oz (2 parts) sparkling water
- Chilli lime salt for rimming
- Mint leaves, lime and grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Rim the glasses with chilli lime salt.
- Fill the serving glasses and shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the remaining liquid ingredients except sparkling water in the shaker.
- Shake well and pour into serving glasses.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime and grapefruit wedges.