I prepared this pasta salad for our Labor Day BBQ. It turned out really good. This recipe is easy, tasty, and you can do ahead the night before the party. There is everything to like about this recipe. I like it so much that I made it again today, do ahead for next week’s dinner!
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 orange pepper, finely dced
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Boil the pasta in salted water and adjust the cooking time for an al dente pasta. Darin the noodles and rinse with cold water in a colander. Let the noodle continue to drain while you prepare the sauce.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in a large pot. Add noodles to the pot and toss until well combined.
- Store chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.