I couldn’t get enough of the Chipotle Chicken I made last weekend, so here is another twist to this Mexican gem. I woke up early in the morning to prepare the marinade and season the chicken. All the pounding and blending woke EK up. But he says the burger is so good, it has more than made up for his lost sleep. 😉
- Two hamburger buns
- Two pieces of Chipotle chicken thigh
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices red onions
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Cilantro and lime for garnish
- Prepare the chicken according to the Chipotle Chicken bowl  recipe.
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken during the last minute while cooking it in the skillet.
- Toast the hamburger buns.
- Layer with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, chicken.
- Serve with guacamole  and tortilla chips.