Ashley told me she is the Smoothie Queen. I like to challenge her title with this Sunshine Smoothie. I used my favorite Cara Cara orange with frozen banana, mango, and strawberries. Cut and freeze the fruits the night before, and the next morning, enjoy a power start to the day in minutes.
- 1 frozen banana, in bite-size chunks
- 1 frozen mango, in bite-size chunks
- 1 cara cara orange, in bute-size chunks
- 2 frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- Pour orange juice into the blender and add all remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.