I am blogging this recipe at Ashley’s request. This is one soup that you can prepare in 10 minutes if you have a can of cream-style corn, water chestnut, and eggs. Its simple, easy, tasty, and healthy! Get cooking Ashley!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 14oz can cream-style corn
- 10 water chestnut, minced
- 2 cups water or chicken stock
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup seaweed (optional)
- cilantro for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add cream-style corn, minced chestnut, and water/chicken stock to a medium-size pot.
- In a separate bowl, beat the two eggs.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir in the beaten egg slowly while the soup is simmering.
- Stir in seaweed if desired and season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with spring onions and cilantro.
- Serve hot.