A Chinese meal is incomplete without a stir-fried vegetables. This is an easy dish to whip up you have some green-leaf at hand. I happened to have a few bunches of baby Bok Choy left in the refrigerator. It’s simple, healthy, and tasty.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- 6 large bunches of Baby Bok Choy
- 8 dried mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tap sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil for stir fry
- Soak mushrooms in hot water until tender. Squeeze out the water. Set aside.
- Wash and cut Bok Choy into smaller sections. I separate the leaves.
- Heat oil in wok over medium high heat. Add the minced garlic and fry till lightly browned and fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and stir fry for a few minute. Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and water. Bring the sauce to a boil. Lower heat, coover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn up the heat and add the Bok Choy. Stir fry over high heat until leaves starts to wilt.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve hot.