This is one of my favorite childhood snack: soft, chewy dough in super awesome sesame-peanut coating. I have to add a super-easy category to my postings, since it took me less than 10 minutes to prepare, cook, and woof it down.
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 3 min
- Woofing time: < 1 min 🙂
- Serves: 2
(A) Sesame-Peanut-Sugar Coating
- 30g black sesame powder
- 30g ground peanut
- 30g powdered sugar
(B) Glutinous Rice Dough
- 60g glutinous rice flour
- 90ml water
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
To prepare the Sesame Peanut Coating
- Mix sesame powder, ground peanut, and powdered sugar in a shallow pan, set aside.
To prepare the dough
- Mix glutinous rice flour and water in a small bowl.
- Whisk in 1 Tbsp canola oil until mixture is well blended, there should be no lumps in the mixture.
- Cover lightly with cling wrap and microwave on high for 1.5 minutes until dough forms.
- Using a silicon spatula, scoop dough into the pan of sesame-peanut-sugar mixture.
- Use a kitchen sear to snip the dough into bite-size pieces and coat well with sesame mixture.
- Serve immediately.