- 4 cups cooked rice, cook rice the night before, loosen the rice and chill in refrigerator overnight
- 1 cup crab meat
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 4 stalks of green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp palm sugar
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten with 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp ground white pepper
- Heat coconut oil in wok over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add onion and garlic and stir fry until garlic and onions turned light brown. Push garlic and onion to the side of wok.
- Add egg in the middle of work, scramble when partially set, and mix well with garlic and onions.
- Add crab meat, 2 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 3 tbsp palm sugar, and stir well.
- Add chilled rice, 3 tbsp oyster sauce, fry over high heat until ingredients are well mixed and rice is heated through.
- Add green onions and stir, turn off heat.
- Serve hot.
Note: I have also cooked a vegetarian version substituting the crab meat with fried tofu. Cut a box of firm tofu into small cubes. Fry tofu cubes until golden on all sides. Substitute crab meat with fried tofu in step 4.